Dear people who care about "No-pants party" photos.
My computer died again and now everyone thinks its dead forever. So those photos got eaten.
BUT
if you really care Heather put them all on her computer, though surely with judicious deleting so who knows what survived.
How Do I bring my computer into the microstore? Do i just bring it, or call ahead or what? what do I need to bring?
Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to kill myself.
CAM
P.s. It's a line from a movie.
My computer died again and now everyone thinks its dead forever. So those photos got eaten.
BUT
if you really care Heather put them all on her computer, though surely with judicious deleting so who knows what survived.
How Do I bring my computer into the microstore? Do i just bring it, or call ahead or what? what do I need to bring?
Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to kill myself.
CAM
P.s. It's a line from a movie.

1 Comments:
you can just bring it in, and they'll tell you to go to the back to the repair guy. that's what I did.
Post a Comment
<< Home