Monday, November 06, 2006

For the past few months I've been terrible at this. Distracted by movies and living on couches and things like that. But, with the wrap of 'Feels like Christmas' and it finally being revealed that I have an impending graduation I realize that professional writer may actually be a viable career option which out to be explored.

And every piece of advice ever from any writer is respect is: Writers write.

So I'll do the next best thing and blog.

A commitment to a blog a day or every couple days. A blog about anything and everything but an attempt to produce something of interest often. Spellcheck and all. A new era of blogging...or maybe a return to an old era.

And on days with nothing to say I can always post hilarious snippets of dialogue from my little writing books to shock and amaze.

Lets see how long this lasts.

To begin:

If you've seen or drank with me in the past few weeks you know how excited I was for generic taco kits to come to Safeway. Well after an unexpected 2 hour nap I gained the strength and fervor to try it out and GODDAMN they are as good as name brand.
And I was a pineapple for Halloweening.
It begins,

CAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home