Do I miss Katie being pregnant?
I'm 22 now and I have to make a movie in a little over a week.
I 'finished' the script. I wrote about 900 endings but decided instead to sit down and watch the end of every movie I like and just kind of cull it from that. The other day someone said their favorite part was the ending. FUCK YOU CREATIVITY!
I have all my actors. British Mother. Jewish Grandmother. Father is a baker/electrician/naval firefighter
I think I have half of my locations. Two choices emerged in the field and I...I took the road less travelled by and chose to take over Alex and Sabreena's apartment with sheer brute force and leave them crying in the wake of awesomeness that is my film. By which I mean buy them toilet paper and help clean up after. I still dont have a living room. Nobody has a suitable living room. Why don't your parents tell you that you'll be living in godawful shitholes without real familial living rooms as soon as you move out?
Also I've started to have my usual mental breakdown surrounding my creative projects which surprisingly usually turns me towards sex.
Or in my case lack of sex and anger towards that.
It tends to end up with me halfheartedly hitting on a girl re: some sort of fantastic collaboration
I'll just avoid that and let all my physical ticks come back instead
I love my brain.
Please dont let me die in the next two weeks
CAM
I'm 22 now and I have to make a movie in a little over a week.I 'finished' the script. I wrote about 900 endings but decided instead to sit down and watch the end of every movie I like and just kind of cull it from that. The other day someone said their favorite part was the ending. FUCK YOU CREATIVITY!
I have all my actors. British Mother. Jewish Grandmother. Father is a baker/electrician/naval firefighter
I think I have half of my locations. Two choices emerged in the field and I...I took the road less travelled by and chose to take over Alex and Sabreena's apartment with sheer brute force and leave them crying in the wake of awesomeness that is my film. By which I mean buy them toilet paper and help clean up after. I still dont have a living room. Nobody has a suitable living room. Why don't your parents tell you that you'll be living in godawful shitholes without real familial living rooms as soon as you move out?
Also I've started to have my usual mental breakdown surrounding my creative projects which surprisingly usually turns me towards sex.
Or in my case lack of sex and anger towards that.
It tends to end up with me halfheartedly hitting on a girl re: some sort of fantastic collaboration
I'll just avoid that and let all my physical ticks come back instead
I love my brain.
Please dont let me die in the next two weeks
CAM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home