The Life and Opinions of Cameron M. , Gentleman.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Damn,
My Doctor told me if I took my pills I'd stop stealing anonymous hearts.
CAM
posted by Cam at
12:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Cam
Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile
Reading
New TV that's O.K. so far
Previous Posts
When i first read about Machine Elves it was in a ...
Now that I don't have glasses all I do is sit at h...
A) Where does McDonalds get off having a website w...
The of case The stolen Specs: A Cameron MysteryHer...
Dear people who care about "No-pants party" photos...
"THOSE SLUTS STOLE YOUR GLASSES!"That was the cry ...
Due to lack of computer, and thus lack of I-tunes ...
Things I learned without pants , While drunk....ri...
Things I learned while being drunk, not wearing pa...
Things I did at Pub Night, for better or for worse...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home