To Make up for Two days lost
Sorry, Housewarmings come late some years and one must make up for them later.
Regardless the past few days have been little beyond getting my affairs in order for essays regarding hegemony and the Terminator trilogy and a whole lot of The Legend of Zelda.
But somewhere in there I redecorated my room.



Sorry, Housewarmings come late some years and one must make up for them later.
Regardless the past few days have been little beyond getting my affairs in order for essays regarding hegemony and the Terminator trilogy and a whole lot of The Legend of Zelda.
But somewhere in there I redecorated my room.



Is that a rasterized poster of a busty 50s model feeding a porkchop to a hippo you say? Well you'll just have to find out.
Oh and to make up for missing yesterday:
(either made up ingeniously or overheard on the bus)
"It's not that I don't love her...I don't hold her hand because she has knobbley joints"
CAM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home