Drunk people keep phoning me in the middle of the night from Vancouver.
To get over myself I wrote to all my penpals, ate at Harveys and watched Miller's Crossing, 2 hours of Tales from the Crypt, Gremlins 2: the New Batch and In the Bedroom.
Every single one of those movies/tv shows is fantastic.
I defy you to find a single fault in any of them.
The badassssness of Miller's Crossing, the kitsch of Crypt, the mindboggling self-reflexivity vs. the hotness of Phoebe Cates and a young Haviland Morris in Gremlins and the wierdness of In the Bedroom.
Wow.
Oh yeah, i ran out of books too. thats why all the movies.
To get over myself I wrote to all my penpals, ate at Harveys and watched Miller's Crossing, 2 hours of Tales from the Crypt, Gremlins 2: the New Batch and In the Bedroom.
Every single one of those movies/tv shows is fantastic.
I defy you to find a single fault in any of them.
The badassssness of Miller's Crossing, the kitsch of Crypt, the mindboggling self-reflexivity vs. the hotness of Phoebe Cates and a young Haviland Morris in Gremlins and the wierdness of In the Bedroom.
Wow.
Oh yeah, i ran out of books too. thats why all the movies.



2 Comments:
ummm am I responsible for one of those calls? If so, I'm sorry
No, 'twas all film kids at a party
Post a Comment
<< Home