Friday, August 05, 2005

Have you ever walked behind someone who looks kind of like a celebrity and then subsequently made fun of that celebrity? Then you maybe catch up and play with their dog and make a funny face at it, then realize they are the celebrity you were making fun of.

awkward.


OH! And , yes we should all go to the Richmond Night Market tonight (Friday). By which I mean, Amanda, Dan, I , Sophie, Amy, Joel and any others we may bring along. Yes? YES!

P.S. I'm sorry Famke Janssen, you are much better as Jean Grey than i thought you would be and you ruled in Goldeneye but I still would probably describe you as "one huge bitch". And you had pigtails. COME ON

3 Comments:

Blogger iurbansk said...

dude. realize that x3 is being filmed here. so next time you're about to make fun of hugh jackman, look around.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

How many cars do we have for the night market...slash are we bussing?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda McCuaig said...

Tonight, coming back from your BRB party, Dock was insulting.. everyone really, who was downtown. And he was all like, fuck this guy, and this guy, and this guy (and he's pointing to people), and this guy who looks like Jack White

And Dan goes, "Dock, that probably WAS Jack White, he's playing in town tomorrow."

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home