This Business of FancyPantsless: A blog of serious Importance concerning recently re-found footage of the "Dont you Hate Pants" party held in August.
Yes, so the footage is here. You will finally know.
You know its a party because people are going "awww shit".

Like Igneous beccoming a segment of sedimentary rock Heather and Joel used their extreme molten pressure to fuse UBC and SFU people into one party. I tried to be sciency there but even I know its wrong.
I'll admit the whole night I thought Joel's brother was just some dude who really looked like Joel.
Warren took all of these photos beause we thought people enjoyed photos BY him more then photos OF him.
"did you hit that?"
"No , she threw up after having like 19 martinis while I was in a hotbox"
Maybe the bible has a point after all.
Yes, so the footage is here. You will finally know.
You know its a party because people are going "awww shit".
Like Igneous beccoming a segment of sedimentary rock Heather and Joel used their extreme molten pressure to fuse UBC and SFU people into one party. I tried to be sciency there but even I know its wrong.
I'll admit the whole night I thought Joel's brother was just some dude who really looked like Joel.
Warren took all of these photos beause we thought people enjoyed photos BY him more then photos OF him.
"did you hit that?""No , she threw up after having like 19 martinis while I was in a hotbox"
Maybe the bible has a point after all.
I'm trying to distract you from my white legs.
How did heather change so much that night?
I was going to write "close encounters of the 3rd kind" but "ian is skinny" jokes are so played.
Apparently it was a musical bonanza/hoe-down. Who knew.
Raj is so cool he doesn't even care if you take his photo.
You shut your mouth...

If you thought Warren looked like a perv IN photos, look at the ones he takes.
No for serious.
And like the swallows returning to capistrano in the springtime, the party ends as it began with a little Awwwww shit.
CAM



1 Comments:
W.D. Haas Snuff photographer extroardinaire.
Cam I like your comments on your photo essays. They are funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home