Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It has come to my attention that I hate writing those epic blogs so instead I'm just going to write small ones often when things strike me. If this one is any indication...PURE GOLD

Today at work an incredibly unattractive/fat person asked for a tampon. There was something about that image which completely confounded me then the fact that I was confounded confounded me even more.

Apparently I'm surprised unattractive women menstruate? More surprisingly I associate menstruation, the usual confusing fear of every man, with attractive girls.

I suppose it could be evolutionary wherein I associate attractiveness with fertility so of course I imagine those unattractive as barren or a-biologically functioning.

Or I could just be a horrible person who has too much time on their hands at work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dock Currie said...

I think its because you have a repressed desire to fornicate during menstruation; this desire is sublimated easily in the case of attractive girls, where you simply misrepresent the desire to yourself as something which drives you to create. But in the case of horribly unattractive people, you balk at completing the sale of a tampon because you would balk at the task of having sex with an ugly person during mentruation.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw a women with a double chin. There was wort on the second chin and out if it grew a long hair, I'm talking four or five inches long. As if this sight wasn't enough to barf up the lunch I had not yet even eaten, she was carrying a massive bag of super absorbancy pads under her armpit.

I will never forget this.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home